Thursday, March 19, 2009

Turn me Mortal..


For all the fascination i've seen
for the passion that i've felt within
its not jus the taste of blood
but the passion that i feel for Red

it ignites all that in me called Rage
trapped inside this flesh a cage
i seek the neck, to my teeth i feel
cold and a mimic of the silken steel

need of the moment in me
the animal inside i want you to see
for this is a moment split
you shud run before you're bit

the Lips so scarlet, they shiver
mane of your hair flow like a River
the eyes so piercing, at me they stare
the face of an angel, not a hint of scare
oh woman trust me you must not
for a moster inside i am
your skin so pure
an heart o gold
of this i am so sure
my curse you will unfold

set me free
an i promise thee
a life of a mortal will i spend
in your arms
and in your Love
my sin and deed so dire i shall end

Love me
my Angel ..
for my Blood so cold
an heart so dead
of Life and Love
... i need to be told

Its you,i want to be my Start
from you i'd die bein apart
its you who wud, my life, Define
its you .. i want to be Mine

Kiss me and make me a mortal
rid me of this inner beast..
give my body a soul, a key
Livin this Life i'd consider eternity
for i Love thee.
My Woman.
its jus you..
..who Makes me Human.

4 comments:

Saurabh said...

i seek the neck, to my teeth i feel
cold and a mimic of the silken steel

That's amazingly well written. Beautiful starting point. Couldn't help thinking about it and extending it:

i seek the neck, to my teeth i feel
cold and a mimic of the silken steel
i look in your eyes, in the eyes i see,
i see myself, running away from me,
i run and hide and i kneel to the ground,
i reach for your arms, but you circle around,
you breathe down my neck, my spine feels the chill,
was the hunter, am the hunted when you go for the kill.

tinakalra said...

written very well..


it shows much depth and meaning...

I hope you dnt imagine thee

for she exsists some where for sure.... :)
just do your karma.. she would come when the mystery of destiny unfolds

Anonymous said...

wow! wow! Ouch!

I am deeply thinking, you also deeply think. We all are deeply thinkers.

V ۞ tHe SaaDhu said...

Hmm =P hehe