Friday, March 27, 2009

Arrivederci My Love

I'm Out of thoughts to think
I'm Out of thinz to do..
Thru this Pain so Excrutiating.
I cant Fight for You

I've Loved You all my Heart
I've always stood my part..
in the worst of the times..
in this Lonely struggle..
you tore my Heart apart

In Booze i find my Zen
I wudnt want you involved in
Thru these moments and ties weak
I ask you to find wut you seek
to find your smile i want you to
cuz its with me no more..
But remember our moments sweet
of You this, i Implore.
Arrivederci. My Love.

1 comment:

tinakalra said...

I encapsulate you with true friendship,
that you may be hurt no more..

every step that goes to destruction...
may it be every one i bore...

may your life sail smooth .. just like the trees sway with the breeze so calm..

may you smile as bright as the sunshine that all colors besides it looks dark..

may nothing again decive you or charm you with false hopes.. I hope you find true happiness.. and friendship to behold.