Monday, May 3, 2010

Blink

The bright summer noon simmers down a shade
melting heat nudged by the evenin breeze
warm sunset colors, they palette the sky
how long, does a phase lasts..
scares me.
i hold tight.
check the locks holding up.
thump the door on ma heart a knock and two.
feelin stupid, a chuckle builds up.
then, content and warmth give me the calm,
there.
by the fathom and knot,
by each layer sliced in time,
every folded memory crisp,
in moments, lies safe.

makes you think why,
why we have dem.
makes you burn. writhe in pain.
smile. feel childish.
makes you want an eraser to redo.
makes you wanna better.
rewind.
like havin an answer, tryin to make the questions for.
mystic.
truly. its jus bull.
i wish i didnt have em.
they remind.
imagine, mind playin a track.
jus a click away.
what in the heavens name,
wud do that, i ask..?
Blink.
whole world of reality in front of me
and each memory a blink away.
the longer i see the darkness of nothin real,
with my eyes closed,
the longer i find myself in archives with them.
in dreams..
no wonder i have insomnia..
hmm.. always hated libraries.
but ..
safely locked in.
they're with me. always.
they're all i have, left.
mine and mine alone.
my breadcrumbs to trace..

No comments: