Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beginning at Home..


Last night was never-ending. Felt like time took to Slow-Mo. Packing done (?) and now the wait seems longer than ever.

Force calls.
Did'nt sleep all night.

Chasing an adventure begins at home, amidst the chaos, turmoil an super charged wakeful. There seems to be an undeniable emotional crux. Mom's love an responsibility of dad. the ties that bind are jus way to many if i go on. But, familial ties seemed thinner an lower to convince an cross over. i jus realised emotions are stupid now. so is excess luggage.

The roads are empty paving open an inviting. there is much, i tell myself. feeling 'on time' gives me the confidence of being prepared.

The Train starts an feels like a moster power vehicle tugging me out of the bonds that ground me.I look out of the window, Have the music to my ears. the Charge of energy inside me so evidently difficult to contain.

Both the need to calm and Boredom takeover with the hours passing. i go jolly smoke this one joint i rolled in the restroom. such stash feels so light after ages. i try hard not to sink in the surroundings of the indian trains. i smoke drag after another waiting for the high. i feel time slow down to bullet timing an realise i am Baked.

Music is divine. Electronic Psy. am glad they omit the vocals. sometimes i wonder if its necessary to know wut the guy is tryin to put across. all that matters is the sound to take you to another level of the conscious.
I float.
Through the comforting rockin of the train i sway.. now, have i started or am i experiencing the start...
Needless to say a 30hr time spent in the train is dominatingly boring.
Alone among many. Free. another jolly old man joins me in a smoke session.
kids running around. the families playin cards. the lunches an dinner being shared,offered.
People & Life. and I'm running away 'through' dem all.

Never would Love an Adventure draw another closer, as they draw me.

my start.

No comments: